|Theme||Gothic, Rock wear, Biker, Punk, Nu Goth|
- 10-hole lacing
- bootleg height: 18 cm
- heel height: 8,5 cm
- imitation leather
- decorations at the tip and the heel of the boot
Original "TUK" - "Black Girlie Boots"
Girlie boots with shoelaces and rubber sole. Height of heel: 8.5 cm, bootleg height: 18 cm.
T.U.K have a stylish collection and are an internationally renowned brand. You love shoes that rock and have a striking design? Then the "Black Girly Boot" by T.U.K is definitely the right choice for you! The Black Girly Boot has shoelaces, the heel is 8,5 cm high, and the bootleg height is 18cm. Get these boots - and you'll be an eye-catcher for sure.
Customer rating about "Black Girly Boot"
- Write a review using your own EMP account.
- Please be as objective and reasonable as possible. Please don't use abusive language.
- Never state URLs, addresses, email addresses, telephone numbers or similar (personal) data!
- You accept that the review will be released in your own name on the EMP website.
- The review you send should contain at least 75 words.
- You'll have to be registered with a valid e-mail address in order for you to receive the 10% voucher as fast as possible.
- You'll receive one 10 % voucher per day max. This means that you will not receive multiple vouchers if you submit more than one review within a day.
- If everything goes as planned, you'll be receiving your 10% voucher within 24 hours via e-mail.
Reviews not meeting the guidelines above will not be published!
Really lovely boots that fit well. Come with spare heel caps in case one gets damaged or lost. Very nice material though the laces are awkward to tie but thats probably because i'm used to the ones with zips down the side. Would definately buy these again.
The boots are what I wanted a little longer in the leg than previous boots I have bought. Always try for similar style. Fit perfect very comfortable. could ware all night no problem.
These boots look cute, but are soo stiff... I'm usually a 6 6.5 but ordered the 7 after being told they come up small. I sent them back in the end as just think they are far to expensive for what they are. They leather is super stiff and hurt my feet just putting them on. Not that comfy at all. Real shame as they look great online.