|Outer material||100% cotton|
|Theme||Casual wear, Festival|
|Style name||Loose Fit|
|Closure type||Covered button tab|
Cargo trousers "M65 Ladies Trousers" by Brandit:
- vintage style
- loose fit
- attached pockets with poppers
- slide-in pockets
- drawstring casing in the leg hem
- individually adjustable waistbands
- buttons for suspenders on the waistband
- stretch pleats in the back of the knee
Attention girls, army and vintage style in one! The "M65 Ladies Trousers" of the brand Brandit in loose fit makes you chill through the day, because you will feel comfortable in this pair of cargo pants with waist straps. The slide-in pockets and the sewed-on pockets with popper closure provide enough storage, to spare you your handbag.
Is also available as:
Customer rating about "M65 Ladies Trousers"
- Write a review using your own EMP account.
- Please be as objective and reasonable as possible. Please don't use abusive language.
- Never state URLs, addresses, email addresses, telephone numbers or similar (personal) data!
- You accept that the review will be released in your own name on the EMP website.
- The review you send should contain at least 75 words.
- You'll have to be registered with a valid e-mail address in order for you to receive the 10% voucher as fast as possible.
- You'll receive one 10 % voucher per day max. This means that you will not receive multiple vouchers if you submit more than one review within a day.
- If everything goes as planned, you'll be receiving your 10% voucher within 24 hours via e-mail.
Reviews not meeting the guidelines above will not be published!
Great quality trousers! Not sure what will be like after washing them but would like to think they'll be ok! Happy with them at moment :)
Good fit, well made. My only complaint is those ties on the back of the knee, I have no idea what they're for and just took the scissors to them otherwise excellent trousers. Really roomy side pockets!
really good for hiking and other sports related activities as they dry rather fast-ish and give enough room for maneuvers ..
only downside is that the fly tends to open randomly ..and its a rather peculiar sizing as they seem to go rather a tad bigger than expected