|Outer material||70% wool, 30% viscose|
Original „Brandit“ - „Pea Coat“ jacket
The traditional wool jacket of the Marine is never unfashionable - a timeless piece.
Of course it is equipped with a double row of buttons.
The length is approx. 80 cm.
- broad lapel collar
- 2 slide-in side pockets
- walking slit
- Inner lining: 100% polyester
Customer rating about "Pea Coat"
- Write a review using your own EMP account.
- Please be as objective and reasonable as possible. Please don't use abusive language.
- Never state URLs, addresses, email addresses, telephone numbers or similar (personal) data!
- You accept that the review will be released in your own name on the EMP website.
- The review you send should contain at least 75 words.
- You'll have to be registered with a valid e-mail address in order for you to receive the 10% voucher as fast as possible.
- You'll receive one 10 % voucher per day max. This means that you will not receive multiple vouchers if you submit more than one review within a day.
- If everything goes as planned, you'll be receiving your 10% voucher within 24 hours via e-mail.
Reviews not meeting the guidelines above will not be published!
Form and Function
Bought this coat because it looked awesome, but it's extremely effective at keeping out the bitterly cold English Winter weather too. I'm 80kg and 175cm and needed the XS size for a snug fit, however, there is still room for a hoody underneath. The coat is lined with soft material on the inside so does not chafe your skin but you wouldn't want to wear the collar up without a hoody underneath as this would be irritable on the neck. Shame I can only wear this coat for half the year as it's so adept at keeping me warm. Amazing coat!
It Saved Me From Freezing in a Winter-struck Oslo
I bought this coat before I set off for a holiday in Norway during the winter, and it's safe to say that it kept the cold out! I didn't find the jacket to be too coarse, and the pockets are very generously sized. I want it to be winter again so I have an excuse to wear it!
Average quality, larger size
I generally order large clothes from internet shops, and sometimes they come to be too small. This was the first one that was larger than expected and so it can be a risky buy. Eventually I lost about £15 (the cost of posting it to me and the cost of sending it back)!
Quality is not superior but OK.
1 of 1 people found this review helpful.
Was this review helpful to you?
Comment from EMP:
Hi Xenios, we are sorry that the jacket didn't fit you. You should have got the return costs too, because the return happened within the appointed period (30 days). Please contact our service crew: email@example.com or 01548 831620 between 9am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday. Best regards, Katja
Good all rounder coat
Was very excited by this coat and am pleased to say that it doesn't disappoint. I admit I purchased it as a fashion item but happily discovered that its quite warm as well. Collar stays up to keep the wind out and it can also be buttoned up right to the neck.
The materiel is rather coarse so causes rubbing against the neck or exposed skin. But on the whole a nice item.
A brilliant buy. Come packaged safely. Coat is really warm and can withstand the English winter fantasticly. Would highly recommend anyone to buy this item. I bought it for a winter holiday in Berlin and i'm more than confidant it'll hold up to the expected chill. Well worth the money.