|Outer material||100% cotton|
|Additional material||hood lining: 100% polyester|
|Sleeve lining||100% polyester|
|Closure type||Hidden zipper with poppers|
|Effects||Label patch, Decoration seams|
Original "Brandit" - "Britannia“ jacket
- stand-up collar with integrated hood
- fringed cutting edges and decorative seams
- logo badge on the sleeve
- epaulettes with buttons
- sleeves with adjustable cuffs
- one inside pocket
The Britannia by Brandit is meant for those who want their jackets to look good and suitable for everyday use.
With these jackets, the details define the style: quality and cut, applications with frayed edges, decorative seams, logo badge on the sleeve, buttoned shoulder flaps and a casual stand-up collar with integrated hood.
Subtle 'used' effects complete the look.
The sleeve ends with their adjustable cuffs are very convenient, too.
Due to its high-quality material (100% cotton), this jacket is extremely easy to clean and a real all-rounder. The sleeve and hood lining are made of 100% polyester and the jacket features an inside pocket.
Is also available as:
Customer rating about "Britannia Jacket"
- Write a review using your own EMP account.
- Please be as objective and reasonable as possible. Please don't use abusive language.
- Never state URLs, addresses, email addresses, telephone numbers or similar (personal) data!
- You accept that the review will be released in your own name on the EMP website.
- The review you send should contain at least 75 words.
- You'll have to be registered with a valid e-mail address in order for you to receive the 10% voucher as fast as possible.
- You'll receive one 10 % voucher per day max. This means that you will not receive multiple vouchers if you submit more than one review within a day.
- If everything goes as planned, you'll be receiving your 10% voucher within 24 hours via e-mail.
Reviews not meeting the guidelines above will not be published!
Everyone asked where i got it.
Very comfortable jacket, looks amazing and fits perfectly. I would highly recommend this jacket.
Cracking jacket with internal pull-string to let you adjust the cut. Looks good and have had comments from others saying this too.
I have a 37.5" chest and usually go for a small for that figure hugging fit/look and in this instance it was a very snug fit. Not much room for too much underneath so on this basis probably would have gone for the medium looking back.