|Outer material||100% cotton|
|Theme||Band merch, Bands|
- front print
- round neck
- sleeve length: 1/2 sleeve
Not made of cashmere but extra cult: the black Logo & Symbols t-shirt brings you back to the best time of Led Zeppelin. On the front is a print of the four mysterious symbols of Led Zeppelin, which can also be found on the fourth album. Each symbol stands for a band member. The Zoso-symbol is the symbol of Jimmy Page. The meaning of this symbol was never revealed - he just made clear that the symbol shouldn't be called Zoso. The circle with the entwined semicircles belongs to J.P. Jones. The symbol is supposed soll to stand for a person which can be trusted. The three circles belong to mister John Bonham. The symbol probably stands for father, mother and child. The feather in the circle belongs to Robert Plant. Plant designed the symbol himself. The symbol can be found again in the Mu- civilisation. Above the symbols you can see the typical Led Zeppelin logo.
Customer rating about "Logo & Symbols"
- Write a review using your own EMP account.
- Please be as objective and reasonable as possible. Please don't use abusive language.
- Never state URLs, addresses, email addresses, telephone numbers or similar (personal) data!
- You accept that the review will be released in your own name on the EMP website.
- The review you send should contain at least 75 words.
- You'll have to be registered with a valid e-mail address in order for you to receive the 10% voucher as fast as possible.
- You'll receive one 10 % voucher per day max. This means that you will not receive multiple vouchers if you submit more than one review within a day.
- If everything goes as planned, you'll be receiving your 10% voucher within 24 hours via e-mail.
Reviews not meeting the guidelines above will not be published!
Esta playera es ligera y flexible, lo que te permite hacer cualquier cosa, siendo exigentes lo único que cambiaría es centrar mas el estampado, ya que las letras L y N quedan muy cerca de los extremos y se arrugan esto hace perder un poco de presentación.