|Outer material||99% cotton, 1% elasthane|
|Theme||Casual wear, Rock wear|
"Brandit" - "Raven"
- cool colour effects by special colour technique
- button tape
- shoulder flaps
- rounded hem
- stitched-on chest pocket
The Raven shirt comes with a figure.hugging cut and is made of a light, soft cotton mixture material. With elegant colour combination and special colour effects (inside strong colours, outside dark coloured), imitation leather applications on the sleeves and chest pocket edging.
With fine two-wire in the seams for additional stability.
Is also available as:
Customer rating about "Raven"
- Write a review using your own EMP account.
- Please be as objective and reasonable as possible. Please don't use abusive language.
- Never state URLs, addresses, email addresses, telephone numbers or similar (personal) data!
- You accept that the review will be released in your own name on the EMP website.
- The review you send should contain at least 75 words.
- You'll have to be registered with a valid e-mail address in order for you to receive the 10% voucher as fast as possible.
- You'll receive one 10 % voucher per day max. This means that you will not receive multiple vouchers if you submit more than one review within a day.
- If everything goes as planned, you'll be receiving your 10% voucher within 24 hours via e-mail.
Reviews not meeting the guidelines above will not be published!
Superb shirt !!
Absolutely nothing wrong with this one. It is a figure hugging fit but I'm a skinny so n so ! The colours are the same as the ad pics but the across the shirt colours may be higher or lower than the one above. Means everyone is slightly different. Oh and its got an inside support down the fronts to keep it in shape.
Great shirt, but...
love the shirt, nice material and great colour... but if you go to the gym at least once a week then maybe not for you, tight as hell arms despite it being size xl and a back that feels like it could split if you fold your arms.
I want to rate 5
this is an epic product. however, two things are bringing the rate down for me.
1. thirty-odd quid is a bit much for a shirt (no matter how sexylicious), if you ask me. although, relativity you may not think so (my pay sucks).
2. the back ripped slightly- to be fair on the product, this was after i was bear-hugged by a friend.. but i would like to never have to experience that pop sound again. along with the trouble of sewing it back up.