|Outer material||97% cotton, 3% elasthane|
|Theme||Gothic, Rockabilly, Industrial|
|Closure type||Zip fly|
Original H&R - Black Zip Dress
Black bondage mini dress with a continuous zipper on the front.
- studs and zipper details
- with detachable bondage straps
- length approx. 80 cm
How about a performance as sexy cop? With this Black Zip Drees, the HR London designers have come up with the perfect equipment for a red-hot look. The short dress has a continuous zipper and is decorated with studs and straps.
Is also available as:
Customer rating about "Black Zip Dress"
- Write a review using your own EMP account.
- Please be as objective and reasonable as possible. Please don't use abusive language.
- Never state URLs, addresses, email addresses, telephone numbers or similar (personal) data!
- You accept that the review will be released in your own name on the EMP website.
- The review you send should contain at least 75 words.
- You'll have to be registered with a valid e-mail address in order for you to receive the 10% voucher as fast as possible.
- You'll receive one 10 % voucher per day max. This means that you will not receive multiple vouchers if you submit more than one review within a day.
- If everything goes as planned, you'll be receiving your 10% voucher within 24 hours via e-mail.
Reviews not meeting the guidelines above will not be published!
Love this dress ...... Very high quality and fast delivery
I love this dress!
The quality of this dress for the price is unreal!
The material is so good and thick so it's perfect for Halloween/Winter season with big boots and thick tights! I got a Medium (Uk12) and if I wasn't kidding myself about putting on weight (in denial about being a 14 now) it would have been spot on! Swapped for a 14 but my fault entirely, nothing to do with EMP/H&R sizes! :)
Works as a dress for shorter women
I really like this dress - it's very stylish and works best with some killer boorts or heels. It is a short dress, but it works very well as a dress for my hight (I'm 164 cm). So for taller women (170+ cm) I think it works better as a tunic or a shirt with some cool leggings.
Super sexy and stylish
I wish I had bought one size above but still the size matches but as it's fit I think it would have been better but appart from that it's a gorgeous dress to wear with leggings or without, depending on one's option and how tall you are.
too short for a dress, but I love it as a shirt
I never bought this with the intention of wearing it as a dress, as you can tell that it is obviously too short, however I do love it as a top, it's really versatile, you can wear it over skinny jeans/leggings or even normal jeans and you can even unzip it and wear a vest underneath, or layer it over a long sleeve T.