|Outer material||100% cotton|
- pocket flaps an cuffs with red accents
- two attached chest pockets
- shirt collar
- button tab
Chequered long-sleeved shirt 'Duncan‘ by Brandit in brown-black. Straight fit with continuous button tape and two buttoned chest pockets. The chest pockets and the sleeve seams have red accents. Extra fluffy and soft fabric. Is bigger than normal, in case of doubt you'd better order one size smaller. Great worker-style.
Customer rating about "Duncan"
- Write a review using your own EMP account.
- Please be as objective and reasonable as possible. Please don't use abusive language.
- Never state URLs, addresses, email addresses, telephone numbers or similar (personal) data!
- You accept that the review will be released in your own name on the EMP website.
- The review you send should contain at least 75 words.
- You'll have to be registered with a valid e-mail address in order for you to receive the 10% voucher as fast as possible.
- You'll receive one 10 % voucher per day max. This means that you will not receive multiple vouchers if you submit more than one review within a day.
- If everything goes as planned, you'll be receiving your 10% voucher within 24 hours via e-mail.
Reviews not meeting the guidelines above will not be published!
Looks the same as the picture.
It's not a think material but it's nice and soft and easy to wash and put straight on without an iron.
Can't fult it in any way.
Couldn't fault it
The shirt is a good fit, sleeves are a good length and don't feel too long for me. The material used isn't the thickest but by no means does it feel cheap, the colours match up well to the pictures well.
Overall I'm very pleased with the quality of the product.
1 of 1 people found this review helpful.
Was this review helpful to you?
Great shirt, long long long sleeves.
The shirt seems to be a good fit around the chest and the lengths fine but the sleeves are really really long, I wear these sorta things with the sleeves rolled up so it doesn't bother me too much but it may annoy others. The colour and quality are great.
Comfy Gig shirt
Lovely and soft feel to the shirt, good look, but stitching is quite poor.
Ideal for those autumn and winter nights for going out and about on top of your fav band t shirts.
I am 6ft tall, 17st and 47inch chest and XL fits perfectly although the sleeves are a little to long for me.
Not worth £29.99...bought better shirts for £20 or less, but on the positive side good colour and very comfy