|Outer material||65% polyester, 35% cotton|
|Inner material||100% polyester|
|Sleeve lining||100% polyester|
- hood can be tucked in the collar
- two attached chest pockets
- two slide-in pockets
- with lateral slide-in pockets
- quilted lining
Only with us: With robust M65-jackets you can't do wrong - especially in winter! The black M65 jacket has a quilted lining of 100% cotton, sleeve lining of 100% polyester and fillings of 100% polyester. The two slide-in pockets and chest pockets provide enough storage. Cool detail: the hood can be tucked into the collar.
Customer rating about "M65"
- Write a review using your own EMP account.
- Please be as objective and reasonable as possible. Please don't use abusive language.
- Never state URLs, addresses, email addresses, telephone numbers or similar (personal) data!
- You accept that the review will be released in your own name on the EMP website.
- The review you send should contain at least 75 words.
- You'll have to be registered with a valid e-mail address in order for you to receive the 10% voucher as fast as possible.
- You'll receive one 10 % voucher per day max. This means that you will not receive multiple vouchers if you submit more than one review within a day.
- If everything goes as planned, you'll be receiving your 10% voucher within 24 hours via e-mail.
Reviews not meeting the guidelines above will not be published!
super awesome indeed
This jacket is well worth its money. It's thick, sturdy and warm and also looks ruggedly good. It keeps comfortably warm in this cold winter weather.
Its price is very convenient, even with the transport fee added, it's less expensive than similar products in indigenous shops.
There are few things i would've improved, but they are by no mean any bother, at least to me: the hood could've been made out from a thicker material, but then again it would have looked ugly once tucked in the collar. And secondly, the waist inside string could have been elasticated.
Nevertheless, i strongly recommend this jacket, it looks good and it feels good, so don't hesitate and buy it, if you get the chance.
Brilliant value for money!
Bought this for my fella and he loves it. He says it's keeping him cosy on the cold Wintery days and he likes the style, as it's not too smart, but also not too casual. The only down points were that the cuffs are a little wide and there's no inside pocket.
Bargain of the year! Thick and warm, brilliant coat, the best coat I've ever bought. The only negative and its a very small negative and thats the size of the sleeve cuffs. You cant adjust them and they're quite wide, other than that its brilliant.
wow and wow
Just ordered a 3rd one of these for myself as i was so impressed by the two i have ordered for my son and husband .Excellent quality ,more padded and warm than i expected ,i paid just over £21.00 with my backstage club and and extra 10% review voucher ,so i was so shocked on the quality ,The large on myself fits just below my bottom ,i'm a size 16 women at 5'6 .the detailing of the EMP logo on buttons is fab ,two chest pockets are great for your mobi or mp3 player ,the side pockets are not big but ok for tissues and non valuable bits or hands if your hands are not huge ,i personally wouldn't use side pockets for anything else so not a prob .A fab jacket ,so what you waiting for .Thank you so much EMP
good quality coat with great price, I bought this for my father and he LOVES it.