|Outer material||85% cotton, 15% polyester|
- two sewn-on chest pockets
- with open edges at the sleeves
- button row
- shirt collar
Can be put on quickly and always fits: the blue denim waistcoat of Black Premium by EMP. For festivals, concerts or just for your everyday life: the denim waistcoat can be worn in every situation! It would look extra cool with a few patches sewn on - your decision! Nice detail: the buttons feature the EMP Rockhand.
Customer rating about "Denim Vest"
- Write a review using your own EMP account.
- Please be as objective and reasonable as possible. Please don't use abusive language.
- Never state URLs, addresses, email addresses, telephone numbers or similar (personal) data!
- You accept that the review will be released in your own name on the EMP website.
- The review you send should contain at least 75 words.
- You'll have to be registered with a valid e-mail address in order for you to receive the 10% voucher as fast as possible.
- You'll receive one 10 % voucher per day max. This means that you will not receive multiple vouchers if you submit more than one review within a day.
- If everything goes as planned, you'll be receiving your 10% voucher within 24 hours via e-mail.
Reviews not meeting the guidelines above will not be published!
Sort of what I wanted ...
Like the style, colour & overall fit but the shoulders stuck out to the point that I looked like Gary Glitter :-0 so had to cut them down a bit - it was that or bulk up .... I took the easy option
What I was looking for
I was looking for a vest jean jacket to wear to my concepts and I couldn't find a proper one. Luckily I found the website on Facebook randomly and I found what I was looking for. Thank you
I ordered this for my dad he's a old rocker and must say I'm over the moon with it it's great quality and the delivery was fast too definitely will be ordering again in the near future 10/10
Quality product... garbage service
The jacket is good and a solid base for a durable battle jacket ... only issue I had was with EMP themselves, first sending the wrong order then failing to action the return for the correct item. All sorted in the end but nearly 4 weeks end to end to resolve it was terrible.
But yeah, the jackets sick