|Outer material||100% leather|
|Additional material||hood: 100% cotton|
|Sleeve lining||100% polyester|
|Theme||Basics, Rock wear, Biker|
|Closure type||Zip fly|
- 2-layer look
- removable hood insert
- flap with press studs on the sides
- sleeve lining: 100% polyester
- hood: 100% cotton
- closure: zipper
- lining: 100% cotton
- pockets: inside pockets, zipped pockets
- material: outer fabric: 100% sheep nappa leather
- care instructions: special leather cleaning
If you ever had a leather jacket in your hand, you'd know that they feel damn great...and they're robust as hell, of course. EMP offers the high quality !Rodney" jacket by Gipsy. Th 2-layer leather jacket consists of sheep nappa leather and will make you look damn great. The detachable hood insert is really something to look at. Now you can just decide for yourself if you want to wear a regular leather jacket or one with a cotton hoodie - both looks are suited for any given occasion! So what are you waiting for? Put on the "Rodney" leather jacket by Gipsy and rock your life - you won't regret it.
Customer rating about "Rodney"
- Write a review using your own EMP account.
- Please be as objective and reasonable as possible. Please don't use abusive language.
- Never state URLs, addresses, email addresses, telephone numbers or similar (personal) data!
- You accept that the review will be released in your own name on the EMP website.
- The review you send should contain at least 75 words.
- You'll have to be registered with a valid e-mail address in order for you to receive the 10% voucher as fast as possible.
- You'll receive one 10 % voucher per day max. This means that you will not receive multiple vouchers if you submit more than one review within a day.
- If everything goes as planned, you'll be receiving your 10% voucher within 24 hours via e-mail.
Reviews not meeting the guidelines above will not be published!
great & stylish jacket.
very cool & stylish jacket, haven't had it off since i bought it - work great with a nice pair of jeans, t-shirt and boots.
Bought a medium first, was just a little too tight for me - i'm 6ft tall and quite slim - so I returned for large and it was a much better fit. (great returns process by the way, was able to try it on, return and get a replacement size very quickly in UK!)
1 of 1 people found this review helpful.
Was this review helpful to you?
size S for my son 5'8" 13 years old and slim - superb fit .Had tried stores locally but all the small sizes were far too big.
Looks great too with the hood - he's well pleased