|Theme||Rock wear, Rockabilly, Biker, Steampunk|
|Closure type||Zip fly|
Vintage leather boot of Rock Rebel by EMP:
- bootleg height: 19 cm
- zipper on the side
- sole in wood layer design
- Rock Rebel logo stud
You're looking for shoes that look great and can take some beating? Here we go: the grey "Vintage Boots" of Rock Rebel by EMP does all that. The biker boots are designed in a unique used look, and they're made of robust genuine leather. Turn your outfit into an eye-catcher!
Customer rating about "Vintage Boot"
- Write a review using your own EMP account.
- Please be as objective and reasonable as possible. Please don't use abusive language.
- Never state URLs, addresses, email addresses, telephone numbers or similar (personal) data!
- You accept that the review will be released in your own name on the EMP website.
- The review you send should contain at least 75 words.
- You'll have to be registered with a valid e-mail address in order for you to receive the 10% voucher as fast as possible.
- You'll receive one 10 % voucher per day max. This means that you will not receive multiple vouchers if you submit more than one review within a day.
- If everything goes as planned, you'll be receiving your 10% voucher within 24 hours via e-mail.
Reviews not meeting the guidelines above will not be published!
Way over priced
Extremely thin leather, chains are more of a hinderance than a look (keep falling off), splits in leather already appearing. I was lucky enough to get these in sale for £49, even that appears to be expensive.
On a brighter note they are very comfortable and look ok.
Mr Gareth Mega-chuffed
I have always been a trainers guy with the odd boot in cupboard for wet weather...These Vintage are bang on the money, my colour, my style, my attitude and will not be my only pair of boots from now on...mega-chuffed guys mega-chuffed for sure...
Lasted just over 12 months before being scrapped
Chains fall off after about 2-3 months. Holes in the sole after about 8-10 months. Vintage appearance changes after about 6 months to normal boot- grey. However, on the positive side - extremely comfortable for the time I had them. Scrapped them a month or so ago for Clarks (limited edition Norton boots for £20 less)!
1 of 1 people found this review helpful.
Was this review helpful to you?
I'm normally a trainers guy and buy boots only to be worn once. As soon as these came in my door over a week ago, they have only been off my feet when I go to bed. Like these boots so much that I wear them with some skinny jeans over the top but enough to show the buckle and chains off.