|Outer material||95% cotton, 5% elasthane|
|Theme||Gothic, Rock wear, Rockabilly, Everyday Goth|
|Closure type||Elastic band|
Leggings from Black Premium by EMP:
- all-over flock print in skull design
- tight fit
- elastic waistband
Somehow, skulls are a basic, aren't they? If that's your opinion, too, you should check out this black "Allover Skull" leggings from Black Premium by EMP. The leggings are completely flock-printed with skulls.
Customer rating about "Allover Skull"
- Write a review using your own EMP account.
- Please be as objective and reasonable as possible. Please don't use abusive language.
- Never state URLs, addresses, email addresses, telephone numbers or similar (personal) data!
- You accept that the review will be released in your own name on the EMP website.
- The review you send should contain at least 75 words.
- You'll have to be registered with a valid e-mail address in order for you to receive the 10% voucher as fast as possible.
- You'll receive one 10 % voucher per day max. This means that you will not receive multiple vouchers if you submit more than one review within a day.
- If everything goes as planned, you'll be receiving your 10% voucher within 24 hours via e-mail.
Reviews not meeting the guidelines above will not be published!
Purchased these for my wife who absolutely loved them. Very good material and easy to wash. She likes the fact that they are not material thin.
Fell apart in under 6 weeks!
I purchased these on the 17th July 2016. At first I was really happy with them. They are opaque, comfortable and an awesome design. I was really happy that I finally had a pair of leggings that weren't see-through and could be worn like trousers!
However within 6 weeks they have faded and begun to fall apart. After only wearing them a few times for lounging around the house, a line of holes has appeared along the seam of the bum area. In addition the skulls on the bum and knee areas have worn away, turning from black to faded light greyish/brownish colour. Poor quality. Very disappointing. :(. Never have I had an item of clothing wear out so quickly! Especially with so little wear/activity. They're no good now for anything but the bin. Total waste of money.
They were very hot to wear, perhaps because of the velvet skulls. The velvet also attracts a lot of lint.
The sizing was not great. I'm normally an 8-10 on bottom. I found the S to be too tight around the waist, but the M to be a bit too loose around the waist. The M was comfortable and fit me fine everywhere else though, with the slight looseness not causing any issues, so I stuck with that size (of course if they became looser over time they might have started falling down...had they lasted that long).
I actually only received a medium because I ordered a pair of each colour in size S and a medium was put in a bag marked S. Would have been a happy accident if they hadn't fallen apart on me :(. Unfortunately I cannot recommend this item or the service to anyone.
Size is 100% correct very comfortable. Good thickness not see through and pattern really stands out. All together great product:)
Love these leggings.. They are great quality and have a really nice feel to them. My new favourite leggings :)
I LOVE them!
These are really good quality leggings, the velvet flock skull pattern is beautiful. I have long legs which is often a concern and I thought maybe they would be a bit short but they fit me like a dream. I will be wearing them a lot :)