|Outer material||95% cotton, 5% elasthane|
|Theme||Band merch, Bands|
- with front and back print
- round neck
The tank top "High Voltage Cut" reminds of the beginnings of the probably most successful Hard Rock band of all times - AC/DC. The front of the black girls top shows the band logo with the album name "High Voltage". The sides are held together with lacings and the top has cut-outs in the back. Available only at EMP!
Customer rating about "High Voltage - Rock 'N' Roll - Cut"
- Write a review using your own EMP account.
- Please be as objective and reasonable as possible. Please don't use abusive language.
- Never state URLs, addresses, email addresses, telephone numbers or similar (personal) data!
- You accept that the review will be released in your own name on the EMP website.
- The review you send should contain at least 75 words.
- You'll have to be registered with a valid e-mail address in order for you to receive the 10% voucher as fast as possible.
- You'll receive one 10 % voucher per day max. This means that you will not receive multiple vouchers if you submit more than one review within a day.
- If everything goes as planned, you'll be receiving your 10% voucher within 24 hours via e-mail.
Reviews not meeting the guidelines above will not be published!
This is a great item that is long enough to be worn as a dress but short enough to wear with trousers/leggings. I ordered the size Small and it fits me almost perfectly at a size eight. The corseted side and back slashes really set it apart from most other band clothing that I have seen on other sites and can easily be dressed up or down.
I am a UK size 16, and bought the XL, and it fits like a glove. I wore this with a pair of tights as a dress (could also wear with leggings), very comfortable, very flattering, and i got some compliments on the outfit also!
Can be dressed up or dressed down.
Love love love this got it for a Rock themed birthday party wore it with tights & boots looked fab & wearing it to ACDC at Wembley in July with my jeans great fit too ???