|Theme||Basics, Rock wear, Punk|
|Closure type||Zip fly, Shoelace|
Black Premium 8-hole boot by EMP:
- leg height: 15 cm
- heel height: 3 cm
- side zip
- logo patch on the back
The Black Premium 2-tone-8-hole boots by EMP are a real eye-catcher with this red and black dip-dye look. The boring act of tying up your shoes was yesterday, with the practical zip on the side of the boot you are immediately ready to walk away. The back of these rugged boots is decorated with a logo patch.
Customer rating about "2-Tone 8-Hole"
- Write a review using your own EMP account.
- Please be as objective and reasonable as possible. Please don't use abusive language.
- Never state URLs, addresses, email addresses, telephone numbers or similar (personal) data!
- You accept that the review will be released in your own name on the EMP website.
- The review you send should contain at least 75 words.
- You'll have to be registered with a valid e-mail address in order for you to receive the 10% voucher as fast as possible.
- You'll receive one 10 % voucher per day max. This means that you will not receive multiple vouchers if you submit more than one review within a day.
- If everything goes as planned, you'll be receiving your 10% voucher within 24 hours via e-mail.
Reviews not meeting the guidelines above will not be published!
been looking for a pair of shoes like these for ages but could never find any that weren't made of leather but still looked good.they also fit great and as a size 7 shoes usually cost more couldn't believe they were so cheap. they feel good quality and and fit nice also keep water out well. probably going to buy an extra pair incase they get damaged looked on the dr marten website and couldn't find any i liked as much as these
Very nice and comfy
My husband bought them for me. Very comfortable shoes. I have size 7, a bit big but with thicker socks are ideal. I think size 6 would be too small, shame they haven't got halves, (5,5 or 6,5 etc) Overall they look very nice and are comfortable. It is not a real leather so I don't know how going they doing to last. So far they kept my feet dry in the rain.
I ordered these in a size 6. They are a good fit, really comfy and look lovely. They are gorgeous!!!
I've had a few comments whilst wearing these and alot of people asking where I've had them from.
They are well worth the money as they cost alot less than dr martens but look similar. I think i need to buy another pair for 'just in case'