|Outer material||85% wool, 15% polyester|
|Closure type||Button tab|
Coat of Gothicana by EMP:
- open lapel collar
- button tape with metal buttons
- big hood
- 2 slide-in pockets
- 2 inside pockets
Nightshades beware: the black "Blood Red" coat of Gothicana by EMP is the perfect companion for your everyday life or the next concert. The long coat looks damn good particularly thanks to the blood-red inside. The big hood makes it a perfect coat.
If you make your way through the crowd in the Blood Red wool coat by Gothicana by EMP, jealous looks will be guaranteed. The coat with wool parts turns you into a breathtaking and stylish lady. Thanks to the large hood, your little head will stay warm and dry.
Customer rating about "Blood Red"
- Write a review using your own EMP account.
- Please be as objective and reasonable as possible. Please don't use abusive language.
- Never state URLs, addresses, email addresses, telephone numbers or similar (personal) data!
- You accept that the review will be released in your own name on the EMP website.
- The review you send should contain at least 75 words.
- You'll have to be registered with a valid e-mail address in order for you to receive the 10% voucher as fast as possible.
- You'll receive one 10 % voucher per day max. This means that you will not receive multiple vouchers if you submit more than one review within a day.
- If everything goes as planned, you'll be receiving your 10% voucher within 24 hours via e-mail.
Reviews not meeting the guidelines above will not be published!
Awkward and Paranoid Customer
I'm 5"4, UK size 16-18, Chest size 40E.
I went by the chest measurement and bought size XXL which also happens to be the standard t-shirt size i buy (i've never bought from EMP before). I wanted something a bit loose but this came huge! The equivalent of a size 20 i'd guess. It was a little longer than i'd like but it was ok, stopped at about the ankles and that's what i expected. Sleeves and shoulders were too big and the hood didn't sit right.
I usually have a problem with them being too small around the chest but I could fit it on over a thin jumper and hoody with it still having room! Saying all that...Buying coats is usually murder for me! And this was still much nicer and fits better ones that i've tried on elsewhere. I'm planning on exchanging it for the size down hopefully this will solve those problems and not be too small...
+ Thick and warm & wool!
- Not a huge fan of the buttons
A Pretty Coat
I do like this coat, its thick and heavy and very pretty . Very gothic and defo a head turner BUT the buttons are so hard to do up (maybe it just needs a bit of time) and at 5ft5, the coat ISN'T as long as I thought it would be, it is just above my ankles.
There are deep side pockets and because of the thickness of the coat, kinda makes my hips look bigger than they are... It will depend on my outfit to say if that is a plus or a minus
All in all, I splurged on this coat and I hope I can back my decision 100% when it comes tot he harsh cold British winter but as of yet, I am not sure
Was this review helpful to you?
I can't not write enough about this superb coat. I have searched for one that I liked and that suited me for many years, and here it is.
The sizing is correct, the material is of super quality, it's the perfect length, the cut and shape are excellent and it's a good weight. It's a 'must have'.
Super happy with my new winter coat, it fits perfectly, very good quality and goth. Couldn't be happier :-)
Was this review helpful to you?