|Outer material||100% cotton|
|Theme||Rock wear, Festival, Biker|
Chequered shirt of Rock Rebel by EMP:
- two breast pockets with popper
- large embroidery on the back
- button tape with skull imprint
- sleeve cuff with popper to open and roll up
- shirt collar
A real classic: With us you get the dark grey-black-red "Checkered Application" shirt of Rock Rebel by EMP. The chequered flannel shirt looks especially great by the large skull application embroidery on the back. The Rock Rebel lettering on the chest makes it a perfect shirt. We love it!
Is also available as:
Customer rating about "Checked Flannel Shirt"
- Write a review using your own EMP account.
- Please be as objective and reasonable as possible. Please don't use abusive language.
- Never state URLs, addresses, email addresses, telephone numbers or similar (personal) data!
- You accept that the review will be released in your own name on the EMP website.
- The review you send should contain at least 75 words.
- You'll have to be registered with a valid e-mail address in order for you to receive the 10% voucher as fast as possible.
- You'll receive one 10 % voucher per day max. This means that you will not receive multiple vouchers if you submit more than one review within a day.
- If everything goes as planned, you'll be receiving your 10% voucher within 24 hours via e-mail.
Reviews not meeting the guidelines above will not be published!
Great Lightweight shirt
Got this item in the sales and was totally worth it.
Shirt feels great on and the size fits just right.
Only negatives i could give are that the shirt looks a bit more purple than the picture suggests and the arms can be a little baggy but nothing too major.
This shirt is just awesome. The material is comfortable and the detail is just amazing. Just be carefull with the sizes, they are smaller than the normal sizes so i would recomed to buy a size bigger one.
Fooking great shirt.
Love this shirt.
The look and feel is fantastic but be careful with the sizes, they are quite smaller than usual.
I usually have an XL so there is some room in it as I don't like tight shirts, I ended up getting a XXL and it fits but is still smaller than what I would usually have.