|Outer material||60% viscose, 40% polyester|
|Closure type||Covered zipper|
High-quality coat by Alchemy Black:
- big hood with faux fur
- lacings on front and back
- metal applications on shoulders and hood
- fleece lining
- logo patch on the sleeve
- two slide-in pockets at the front
Like a lady from the underworld you'll be floating through your day this "Tears Coat" fleece jacket. The cosy soft coat by Alchemy Black features lacings and a super large hood, making it an extravagant companion for ladies who know exactly what they want.
Customer rating about "Tears Coat"
- Write a review using your own EMP account.
- Please be as objective and reasonable as possible. Please don't use abusive language.
- Never state URLs, addresses, email addresses, telephone numbers or similar (personal) data!
- You accept that the review will be released in your own name on the EMP website.
- The review you send should contain at least 75 words.
- You'll have to be registered with a valid e-mail address in order for you to receive the 10% voucher as fast as possible.
- You'll receive one 10 % voucher per day max. This means that you will not receive multiple vouchers if you submit more than one review within a day.
- If everything goes as planned, you'll be receiving your 10% voucher within 24 hours via e-mail.
Reviews not meeting the guidelines above will not be published!
This coat is really nice however the fit in the waist is very small compared to the rest of the coat. Would normally have a large in a coat like this as I like them a bit larger but had to change to an XL so the sleeves etc are all a bit too big. Have had a few compliments whilst wearing coat. It is a considered purchase for the price.
Incredibly poor fit
This is nice in theory, but the fit is terrible. The body was 5 inches longer at the back than the front, meaning when the waist of the coat sat on my natural waist, I looked like a hunchback! Also, the description states that it has a fleece lining, but this isn't true -- the hood is lined in fleece, but the rest of the coat is not. The outer fabric is of average quality. I did, however, really like the huge hood. I ended up keeping this and having extensive alterations done so that it would be wearable, so I unfortunately can't say it is good value for money, or recommend it.
This was actually a birthday present from my MIL and my favourite by far. Any excuse for me to get this out and I will. I don't think the photos do it justice, I was worried when I ordered it but the moment I laid my eyes on it I was in love. The hood it huge and the fit is super flattering.