|Outer material||100% cotton|
- two inner pockets
- lined on the inside
- flat metal buttons
- two outside pockets
This gloomy Dark Coat from Gothicana by EMP ensures a dramatic entrance. The long coat causes a stir and reminds us of old military coats. The coat will not only keep you dry, but also warm, due to its lining.
Customer rating about "Dark Coat"
- Write a review using your own EMP account.
- Please be as objective and reasonable as possible. Please don't use abusive language.
- Never state URLs, addresses, email addresses, telephone numbers or similar (personal) data!
- You accept that the review will be released in your own name on the EMP website.
- The review you send should contain at least 75 words.
- You'll have to be registered with a valid e-mail address in order for you to receive the 10% voucher as fast as possible.
- You'll receive one 10 % voucher per day max. This means that you will not receive multiple vouchers if you submit more than one review within a day.
- If everything goes as planned, you'll be receiving your 10% voucher within 24 hours via e-mail.
Reviews not meeting the guidelines above will not be published!
I was very pleased to receive my coat, it is warm comfortable and well made. The only criticism would be the left hand side pocket not being very deep on the outside. But all in all very happy with the amount I paid and the delivery.
I had to write a review on the gothicana long jacket as I'm so happy with it. It's a really well made jacket great material well made. I've been wanting a long gothic jacket but didn't want all the studs and buckles that most of the gothic coats have so this one is perfect for me and a great price
As I am 6'7" tall and size xxl, I never thought that a ready made coat would fit me. I am delighted with it. The fit is exceptional and would recommend your site.
It is well made and fits like a glove. The coat is realy well made and ideal for steam punk events. Thanks to you I have been able to obtain the coat and will certainly buy something else from you in the future.Thanks Alan Rogerson
Despite it's thin construction this coat is great for late Spring and Summer nights.As I have said the coat has a thin lining of very good quality,beautiful buttons and is quite light.All together I recommend this coat due it's construction and price
Good summer coat ( for those of us who burn easily! )
The coat is an excellent coat for the price with good construction and nice materials, the material and the lining however is quite thin for a coat of this type however will work brilliantly for the summer months, which is what I wanted it for, but if I had to complain I would say the length is unusual as I bought the size "Small" and although it fits me perfectly in the chest, shoulder and arms, I am 5'11" and with an extra inch and a quarter from my boots, it still drags on the ground if its uneven.
Overall I would say its a great coat and would fully recommend it to anyone looking for a thin, flowing, full length coat!
1 of 1 people found this review helpful.
Was this review helpful to you?