|Outer material||100% cotton|
|Theme||Band merch, Rock wear, Bands|
|Effects||Crinkles, Vintage, Cutouts, Embroidery|
Black Sabbath Shirt from the Black Premium by EMP Signature Collection:
- front and back print in vintage style
- cut-outs on the front
- sleeve embroidery
- crinkle snow wash
- label on the hem
- label on the neck in vintage style
Now, you cannot only listen to Black Sabbath, but also wear them in the form of this great T-Shirt! This amazing vintage style shirt is from the Black Premium by EMP Collection. The embroidered T-Shirt is available up to size 3 XL and is designed with prominent washing effects and casual cut-outs.
Is also available as:
Customer rating about "Black Premium by EMP Signature Collection"
- Write a review using your own EMP account.
- Please be as objective and reasonable as possible. Please don't use abusive language.
- Never state URLs, addresses, email addresses, telephone numbers or similar (personal) data!
- You accept that the review will be released in your own name on the EMP website.
- The review you send should contain at least 75 words.
- You'll have to be registered with a valid e-mail address in order for you to receive the 10% voucher as fast as possible.
- You'll receive one 10 % voucher per day max. This means that you will not receive multiple vouchers if you submit more than one review within a day.
- If everything goes as planned, you'll be receiving your 10% voucher within 24 hours via e-mail.
Reviews not meeting the guidelines above will not be published!
That Retro Look
This product celebrating the Mighty Black Sabbath has a real quality feel.
Do not be put off by raised stitching on the front for the band name and country. It actually makes the t-shirt stand out from the normal style.
The artwork is superb and the aged effect gives it that "its over 30 yrs old look".
I wore this in Kiev and had many compliments concerning this attire. The price reflects the quality of the piece, with the statement "you get what you pay for"...it is definetly the case here, it costs a little more but you get a little more.
1 of 1 people found this review helpful.
Was this review helpful to you?