|Outer material||97% cotton, 3% elasthane|
|Theme||Rock wear, Rockabilly|
|Closure type||Zip fly|
Dress by H&R London:
- black contrast collar
- satin band to bind in the waist area
- underskirt with net bordure
- back length: approx. 102 cm
In the mood for dancing the night away? Show your dancing skills inside this extravagant "Black Polka Dot" dress. The medium-length skirt was created by H&R London and features a satin waist band that can be tied.
- Write a review using your own EMP account.
- Please be as objective and reasonable as possible. Please don't use abusive language.
- Never state URLs, addresses, email addresses, telephone numbers or similar (personal) data!
- You accept that the review will be released in your own name on the EMP website.
- The review you send should contain at least 75 words.
- You'll have to be registered with a valid e-mail address in order for you to receive the 10% voucher as fast as possible.
- You'll receive one 10 % voucher per day max. This means that you will not receive multiple vouchers if you submit more than one review within a day.
- If everything goes as planned, you'll be receiving your 10% voucher within 24 hours via e-mail.
Reviews not meeting the guidelines above will not be published!