|Outer material||85% polyester, 9% wool, 4% polyacrylics, 1% viscose, 1% nylon|
|Effects||Label patch, Small metal plates|
- Concealed button panel
- Hood with ornamental button on the collar
- Small Khujo logo patch on the front
- Small Khujo metal logo on sleeve seam
- Two large slip pockets with press stud
- Khujo logo patch at the side and on the back
So that the wind doesn’t whistle through the woollen Cattleye coat by Khujo, the buttons are covered by a storm flap. The hood of the black coat has a stylish button at the collar and you can hide your hands from the cold in the two slip pockets with press stud fastening. The sleek and stylish design of the Cattleye jacket surprises with a couple of small details. Curved Khujo lettering in gleaming metal sits on the sleeve seam and small logo patches are sewn on at the front, side and back.
Is also available as:
- Write a review using your own EMP account.
- Please be as objective and reasonable as possible. Please don't use abusive language.
- Never state URLs, addresses, email addresses, telephone numbers or similar (personal) data!
- You accept that the review will be released in your own name on the EMP website.
- The review you send should contain at least 75 words.
- You'll have to be registered with a valid e-mail address in order for you to receive the 10% voucher as fast as possible.
- You'll receive one 10 % voucher per day max. This means that you will not receive multiple vouchers if you submit more than one review within a day.
- If everything goes as planned, you'll be receiving your 10% voucher within 24 hours via e-mail.
Reviews not meeting the guidelines above will not be published!