|Outer material||51% polyester, 40% cotton, 9% polyamide|
|Closure type||Zip fly, Drawstring casing|
|Effects||Small metal plates, With thumb holes, Ribbed cuffs|
- asymmetric zipper
- two lateral slit pockets with press button
- small Bench metal logo at lower seam
- ribbed hemline with thumb holes on the sleeves
- rubber drawstrings at the waist
- with collar and detachable hood
- embroidered pattern in the hood
- cuddly lining
This winter coat from Bench combines comfort and practicality. The jacket by the British traditional brand protects you from the cold and wind with its thick lining and sleeves with thumb holes. The asymmetric zipper gives it an attractive touch. The detachable hood rounds off the design.
Is also available as:
Customer rating about "To-The-Point"
Tell us what you think about "To-The-Point" and receive a 10% voucher within 24 hours.
Write a customer review
The coat is lovely and warm, yet lightweight, perfect for this time of year, only thing is it's a little tight around the bum, so would suggest getting it a size bigger if you have a little weight around the belly.
Was this review helpful to you?