|Outer material||59% cotton, 41% polyester|
|Sleeve lining||100% polyester|
|Effects||With thumb holes|
- High collar, concealed zip with flap over press stud
- Comfy and warm black inner lining
- Polyester inner lining in the sleeves
- Concealed zip can be opened from both sides
- Wind-protection flap with press studs over the zip
- Ribbed knit cuffs with thumb holes
- Two decorative front pockets
- Drawstrings in waistband
- Two fitted flap pockets with press studs
- Longer back
- Small Bench metal logo at lower hemline
Freezing? What does that mean? You won’t feel the cold even if the temperature drops below zero when you wear this Buckshot Winter Coat from Bench. It has a comfy, warm inner lining and polyester inner lining in the sleeves. The windbreak strip with press studs over the concealed zip and the practical ribbed sleeve cuffs with thumbholes ensure that you stay warm. Classy Bench metal logo on the lower hem.
- Write a review using your own EMP account.
- Please be as objective and reasonable as possible. Please don't use abusive language.
- Never state URLs, addresses, email addresses, telephone numbers or similar (personal) data!
- You accept that the review will be released in your own name on the EMP website.
- The review you send should contain at least 75 words.
- You'll have to be registered with a valid e-mail address in order for you to receive the 10% voucher as fast as possible.
- You'll receive one 10 % voucher per day max. This means that you will not receive multiple vouchers if you submit more than one review within a day.
- If everything goes as planned, you'll be receiving your 10% voucher within 24 hours via e-mail.
Reviews not meeting the guidelines above will not be published!