|Outer material||80% cotton, 20% polyester|
|Theme||Gothic, Rock wear, Industrial|
Hooded jacket from Gothicana by EMP
- Lacing across front and back
- Many D-rings
- Large hood with zip
- 2 pockets on the front and 1 pocket on each sleeve
- Front zip
- Patch chest pocket
Don’t worry, this Catching Fire hoodie won’t suddenly burst into flames! The fashion designers over at Gothicana by EMP gave this hooded jacket with extravagant lacing that name because it just looks so damn hot. You can duck your head under the large hood with a zip to enjoy your peace and quiet.
Customer rating about "Catching Fire Hoodie"
- Write a review using your own EMP account.
- Please be as objective and reasonable as possible. Please don't use abusive language.
- Never state URLs, addresses, email addresses, telephone numbers or similar (personal) data!
- You accept that the review will be released in your own name on the EMP website.
- The review you send should contain at least 75 words.
- You'll have to be registered with a valid e-mail address in order for you to receive the 10% voucher as fast as possible.
- You'll receive one 10 % voucher per day max. This means that you will not receive multiple vouchers if you submit more than one review within a day.
- If everything goes as planned, you'll be receiving your 10% voucher within 24 hours via e-mail.
Reviews not meeting the guidelines above will not be published!
Gothicana by EMPHooded zip
EMP Gothicana products have always been quality products as far as I am used these. So no exception here. Real product, does not leave You with cheap impression and quality most these type products does in market. Not one season stuff, lasts quite longer. Looks very nice. Fits very good, sizing is done also by European standards not Asian that usual these are done. You can buy actual size not need to add extra size to get it right. This one You can buy eyes closed. Hope EMP keeps Gothicana running and add more products to line. I am sure not the only one wishing this.
Was this review helpful to you?