|Outer material||65% cotton, 35% polyester|
|Theme||Rock wear, Biker|
- Oversized coat
- Two fitted pockets
- Back slit
- Lapel collar
Who says that fashion by Seek & Destroy cannot be elegant? With the straight cut Beaverton trench coat you can look casual at the same time. Hip tartan on a red background gives the oversized coat an authentic look that is enhanced by its fitted pockets. The lightly lined coat has a back slit, lapel collar and is closed using three black buttons. There is a small leather patch with the brand logo on the bottom coat hem.
Customer rating about "Claire"
- Write a review using your own EMP account.
- Please be as objective and reasonable as possible. Please don't use abusive language.
- Never state URLs, addresses, email addresses, telephone numbers or similar (personal) data!
- You accept that the review will be released in your own name on the EMP website.
- The review you send should contain at least 75 words.
- You'll have to be registered with a valid e-mail address in order for you to receive the 10% voucher as fast as possible.
- You'll receive one 10 % voucher per day max. This means that you will not receive multiple vouchers if you submit more than one review within a day.
- If everything goes as planned, you'll be receiving your 10% voucher within 24 hours via e-mail.
Reviews not meeting the guidelines above will not be published!
Thin and 'tent' like
I read the sizing before I ordered the coat and from the picture it looks really thick and warm. When it arrived it was about 4 sizes too big and incredibly thin, close to t-shirt material. Such a shame as It looks great on the photos.
Claire oversize coat
Love this coat
The material seemed thin and was not of a very good quality. I paid the sale price of around £15 for this, and if I'd paid the full price (or even around a tenner more) I don't think I'd be very happy at all! However, because I got it cheap, I don't mind all that much, although I am disappointed.