|Outer material||100% nylon|
|Additional material||hood lining: 90% polyester, 10% polyacrylics|
|Closure type||Zip fly|
|Effects||Elastic waistband, Ribbed cuffs, Drawstring|
- 2 side slit pockets with press stud
- Zipped sleeve pocket and pencil pocket
- Logo patch
- Ribbed cuffs/hem
- Hood with artificial fur
- Zipped hood can be transformed into a decorative collar
- High-closing zip
- Removable sleeve and chest patches
This jacket, which has its origins in the military, can now be seen on the street. Robust bomber jackets are everywhere! This Olive MA1 Hooded by Brandit has an artificial fur collar and a logo patch. In addition to the two slide slit pockets, the MA1 Hooded also has a sleeve pocket with zip and pencil pockets. The chest and sleeve sport detachable patches that complement the military look.
Customer rating about "MA1 Hooded"
- Write a review using your own EMP account.
- Please be as objective and reasonable as possible. Please don't use abusive language.
- Never state URLs, addresses, email addresses, telephone numbers or similar (personal) data!
- You accept that the review will be released in your own name on the EMP website.
- The review you send should contain at least 75 words.
- You'll have to be registered with a valid e-mail address in order for you to receive the 10% voucher as fast as possible.
- You'll receive one 10 % voucher per day max. This means that you will not receive multiple vouchers if you submit more than one review within a day.
- If everything goes as planned, you'll be receiving your 10% voucher within 24 hours via e-mail.
Reviews not meeting the guidelines above will not be published!
Really good fit
I really enjoyed this bomber jacket. It was a really good fit and it was very comfortable
The good thing about this jacket is the look and the material which is very smooth . I also like the colour and the zip that was on the hood and on the arm.
The fur on the hood was also very comfortable and was a nice touch to make it stand out from the rest it is well worth the money.
I bought a large sizer which was just right
Very good value for money
Was this review helpful to you?