|Outer material||100% polyester|
|Theme||Band merch, Bands|
- Front and back print
- Crew neck
- Half sleeves
In 1995, Slipknot revolutionised the music scene with their nu-metal songs. Fans of the American metallers can wear this Patched Up black and white short-sleeved shirt with a casual crew neck. The front left of the chest sports a logo print of the band with "Est. 1995.” The logo is also emblazoned on the back. The back of the shirt also sports the words “Est. 1995 Slipknot Iowa des Moines”. It is short-sleeved and comes with a button placket.
Is also available as:
Customer rating about "Patched Up"
- Write a review using your own EMP account.
- Please be as objective and reasonable as possible. Please don't use abusive language.
- Never state URLs, addresses, email addresses, telephone numbers or similar (personal) data!
- You accept that the review will be released in your own name on the EMP website.
- The review you send should contain at least 75 words.
- You'll have to be registered with a valid e-mail address in order for you to receive the 10% voucher as fast as possible.
- You'll receive one 10 % voucher per day max. This means that you will not receive multiple vouchers if you submit more than one review within a day.
- If everything goes as planned, you'll be receiving your 10% voucher within 24 hours via e-mail.
Reviews not meeting the guidelines above will not be published!