|Outer material||95% polyester, 5% elasthane|
|Theme||Gothic, Rock wear, Rockabilly, Steampunk|
|Style name||Slim Fit|
|Leg Form||Very slim cut|
|Closure type||Elastic band|
- Elasticated waist
- All over print
- High waist
The grey/blue Octopus Leggings by Outer Vision are covered in an all over print, which gives you the impression that you might get entangled by octopus arms! The tentacles wind all the way around the legs of these high-waisted Octopus Leggings by Outer Vision. To ensure a comfy fit, the guys at Outer Vision have given the leggings an elasticated waist.
Customer rating about "Octopus Leggings"
- Write a review using your own EMP account.
- Please be as objective and reasonable as possible. Please don't use abusive language.
- Never state URLs, addresses, email addresses, telephone numbers or similar (personal) data!
- You accept that the review will be released in your own name on the EMP website.
- The review you send should contain at least 75 words.
- You'll have to be registered with a valid e-mail address in order for you to receive the 10% voucher as fast as possible.
- You'll receive one 10 % voucher per day max. This means that you will not receive multiple vouchers if you submit more than one review within a day.
- If everything goes as planned, you'll be receiving your 10% voucher within 24 hours via e-mail.
Reviews not meeting the guidelines above will not be published!
Lovely, but a bit revealing!
Overall I adore these, so the good points first - the print is great. Really nicely done, the fabric feels nice and not like it will bag easily. The colour is quite muted which I like and the waist band is comfortable. Be warned, these are a snug fit. I'm a UK size 8 and they are very snug all over. Great for leggings but be careful ordering if your're a larger 8 or 10.
The only downside (and I know this won't bother some people) is that they are rather sheer, and I can plainly see my pants through them! This means that unless I want every old codger at the local CoOp oggling my undies (and raise some eyebrows on the school-run. In fact my 7yo would find this pant-wettingly funny!) I need to cover the bum with another item of clothing, which is a shame as the print is awesome, or get a pair of gigantic Bridget Jones-style flesh coloured knickers!
Still, overall recommended. Now, where did I put those shorts..?
Was this review helpful to you?