|Outer material||98% cotton, 2% elasthane|
|Theme||Basics, Rock wear|
|Closure type||Zip fly|
- Two chest pockets
- Two slit pockets
- Logo patch on the back
- Side zips
The Eduard waistcoat from Rockupy comes in a classic denim look with cool frayed edges on the sleeves. It gives the impression that the sleeves have simply been torn off a denim jacket. On the back, the waistcoat has a logo patch and also features two chest pockets and two slit pockets.
Is also available as:
Customer rating about "Eduard"
- Write a review using your own EMP account.
- Please be as objective and reasonable as possible. Please don't use abusive language.
- Never state URLs, addresses, email addresses, telephone numbers or similar (personal) data!
- You accept that the review will be released in your own name on the EMP website.
- The review you send should contain at least 75 words.
- You'll have to be registered with a valid e-mail address in order for you to receive the 10% voucher as fast as possible.
- You'll receive one 10 % voucher per day max. This means that you will not receive multiple vouchers if you submit more than one review within a day.
- If everything goes as planned, you'll be receiving your 10% voucher within 24 hours via e-mail.
Reviews not meeting the guidelines above will not be published!
Good when on sale
bought when it was £24.99 and was pretty happy with it. Not worth the full price of £67.99. The big patch on the back can be easily sewn over if you don't like how it looks. Great for somebody hoping to make a battle vest with lighter colours. Use with brighter patches because black patches clash really heavily and it may put some people off.
Goes well with black shirts (which is great because its all I wear).
The patch at the back is relatively ugly in my opinion, the only downside to be honest. Get it when its on sale if you can.
Was this review helpful to you?