Customer rating about "Junior's Hook Coat"
- Write a review using your own EMP account.
- Please be as objective and reasonable as possible. Please don't use abusive language.
- Never state URLs, addresses, email addresses, telephone numbers or similar (personal) data!
- You accept that the review will be released in your own name on the EMP website.
- The review you send should contain at least 75 words.
- You'll have to be registered with a valid e-mail address in order for you to receive the 10% voucher as fast as possible.
- You'll receive one 10 % voucher per day max. This means that you will not receive multiple vouchers if you submit more than one review within a day.
- If everything goes as planned, you'll be receiving your 10% voucher within 24 hours via e-mail.
Reviews not meeting the guidelines above will not be published!
Being a huge Once Upon a time fan, I couldnt wait to finally get this coat, and I wasnt disappointed!
The embroidery that covers the outside of the coat is just beautifully done, the material on the inside is super smooth and comfortable, and it fits perfectly! And ivjust love the gold hook buttons on the front!
Being quite tall (1.76m, clothes size 12/medium) I always have the problem that coats fit around the waist/chest area but are way to short on the sleeves, or the other way around....this coat fits great! I did check all the measurements before ordering and ended up at the maximum measurements for a medium size, which i ended up ordering. The sleeves are just perfect in length, its not too wide and fits perfectly around my chest, falling nice and wide around the waist!
Definitely recommend this coat for any Once Upon/Hook fans out there!
Just in case, dont expect a warm winter coat, its more of a thin spring/summer coat!
Was this review helpful to you?