|Outer material||64% polyester, 33% viscose, 3% elastane|
|Additional material||top: 95% viscose, 5% elastane|
|Theme||Band merch, Bands|
Guns N’ Roses T-Shirt in the R.E.D. by EMP Signature Collection:
- Double layer look
- Top with all-over roses print
- Shirt with wide neckline
- Shirt with large Guns N 'Roses scull print and logo
- Round Guns N’ Roses back print
- Batwing sleeves
This T-shirt in the R.E.D. by EMP Signature Collection is an essential for fans of the legendary band 'Guns N ‘Roses'. The 'Guns N 'Roses' T-shirt consists of a colourful top and a loose shirt adorned by the logo of the world famous band.
Customer rating about "R.E.D. by EMP Signature Collection"
- Write a review using your own EMP account.
- Please be as objective and reasonable as possible. Please don't use abusive language.
- Never state URLs, addresses, email addresses, telephone numbers or similar (personal) data!
- You accept that the review will be released in your own name on the EMP website.
- The review you send should contain at least 75 words.
- You'll have to be registered with a valid e-mail address in order for you to receive the 10% voucher as fast as possible.
- You'll receive one 10 % voucher per day max. This means that you will not receive multiple vouchers if you submit more than one review within a day.
- If everything goes as planned, you'll be receiving your 10% voucher within 24 hours via e-mail.
Reviews not meeting the guidelines above will not be published!
Baggy and tight?
I brought this top as a gift for my mother at Christmas. She's about the same size as me so I thought I'd try it on to make sure it fits. The black baggy top with the guns and roses decal on is very baggy and she could probably have done with a smaller size but on the other hand the vest top with roses all over it is rather tight compared to the top, yes you can wear it without but it looks nice underneath. Other than that the material is lovely, soft and comfortable! I'd give this top an 8/10 and that's only due to the funny sizing of both tops. It's as if the sizing guide needs to show sizes for both vest top and the baggy top.
This top is very unique, I haven't seen many things like it outside of this website. I am a huge fan of Gun's 'n Roses and have been looking for a top like this for a while. I really like the pattern and colour on the top underneath, but I have to admit that the thing over all is a little bit too lose. I feel like that much baggy material would just get in the way.
Was this review helpful to you?