Available as a black re-release edition (180g) in a sleek gatefold sleeve.
Depeche Mode’s third album, "Construction time again" from 1983, was the first to feature band member Alan Wilder. "Construction time again" was recorded in London’s Garden Studio by John Fixx. and mixed in the famous Hansa Tonstudio in Berlin. The band experimented with new instruments such as the Synclavier, which created unique samples and made “Construction time again” a ground-breaking album.
Tracklist - Construction time again
- 1.Love In Itself (Remastered)
- 2.More Than A Party (Remastered)
- 3.Pipeline (Remastered)
- 4.Everything Counts (Remastered)
- 5.Two Minute Warning (Remastered)
- 6.Shame (Remastered)
- 7.The Landscape Is Changing (Remastered)
- 8.Told You So (Remastered)
- 9.And Then... (Remastered)
- 10.Everything Counts (Reprise) (Remastered)