|Outer material||100% cotton|
|Theme||Band merch, Bands|
Long live metal! The Bay Harbour thrashers Metallica are finally back. Eight years after ‘Death Magnetic’, Hammett, Hetfield, Ulrich and Trujillo are back with ‘Hardwired...To Self-Destruct’ to remind us they rightfully belong to the big four of thrash metal. Songs like ‘Hardwired’, ‘Spit Out The Bone’ or ‘Moth Into Flame’ are reminiscent of Metallica’s golden era - the ‘Kill Em All’ feeling has finally returned! We are releasing this black ‘Hardwired...To Self-Destruct’ T-shirt to commemorate the album. The shirt features the album cover. The concept for the cover photo actually comes from Lars Ulrich, who had his wedding photos finished in a similar style - pretty cool idea right? It’s surrounded by the Metallica logo and the Hardwired...To Self-Destruct lettering.
Is also available as:
3-LP & CD
Limited Deluxe Edition
Girls hooded zip
In size adjustable
61 x 91,5 cmPatch
Customer rating about "Hardwired...To Self-Destruct"
- Write a review using your own EMP account.
- Please be as objective and reasonable as possible. Please don't use abusive language.
- Never state URLs, addresses, email addresses, telephone numbers or similar (personal) data!
- You accept that the review will be released in your own name on the EMP website.
- The review you send should contain at least 75 words.
- You'll have to be registered with a valid e-mail address in order for you to receive the 10% voucher as fast as possible.
- You'll receive one 10 % voucher per day max. This means that you will not receive multiple vouchers if you submit more than one review within a day.
- If everything goes as planned, you'll be receiving your 10% voucher within 24 hours via e-mail.
Reviews not meeting the guidelines above will not be published!
I was buying this for a Christmas gift, i was over the moon to see that they had the full size range in stock so I ordered one at this very low price as the only other place with a similar price was ebay. After I processed payment, I had an email to say they were out of stock and could not be accessed from the supplier.
0 of 2 people found this review helpful.
Was this review helpful to you?