Released as a vinyl edition (180 g, clear red) in a gatefold, limited to 1,000 copies.
Seven years after ‘Deth Red Sabaoth’ (2010), Danzig are at the ready with their new studio album ‘Black Laden Crown’. The powerful horror-punk album was produced and mixed by Glenn Danzig and Chris Rakestraw at East West Studios (Hollywood) and Paramount Studios (Motörhead, Black Label Society, Children Of Bodom, Soufly, Megadeth). Howie Weinberg (Rammstein, Motörhead, Ramones, Slayer, Pantera, Metallica) took over the mastering, while Simon Bisley (ABC Warriors, Lobo, Sláine, Judge Dredd, Batman) created the artwork.
Along with the master, Danzig score on all points with the following lineup:
- Tommy Victor (Ministry, Marilyn Manson, Rob Zombie, Trent Reznor, Prong): guitar and bass
- Johnny Kelly (Type O Negative, Black Label Society, A Pale Horse Named Death, Seventh Void): drums
- Joey Castillo (Misfits, Black Flags, Queens Of The Stone Age, Eagles Of Death Metal): drums
- Karl Rockfist (Misfits, Steel Prophet, Son Of Sam, The Chelsea Smiles): drums
- Dirk Verbeuren (Soilwork, Megadeth, The Devin Townsend Project, Aborted, Meshuggah, Satyricon, Warrel Dane): drums