New customers: Free delivery from £30
New customers: Free delivery from £30. Only standard delivery methods. The delivery costs will be deducted automatically at checkout.
- Extremely limited edition and available online only from EMP!
- Lovingly detailed design thanks to a collaboration with well known watch brand Nixon (casing and crown in a worn-out Justice For All style, embossed “One” logo on the face and second hand in the form of a sword)
- Adjustable strap length from approx. 21 to 23 cm, with folding clasp
- Strap width: approximately 2.3 cm
- Casing diameter: approx. 4.8 cm
- Waterproof up to 10 bar
- Mineral glass casing
- Delivered in a Metallica watch box
The new 'And Justice For All' watch from Nixon is a must-have for every Metallica fan!
The fourth studio album, released in 1988, is the basis for this very special watch.
With its particular watchface with 'One' logo and the second-hand in the shape of a sword, this high-quality watch is sure to win you over. The casing and crown are in a worn-out Justice For All style, whilst the Metallica logo is also engraved on the folding clasp. What's more, this detailed watch is waterproof up to 10 bar and can be worn during almost all your activities.
With the 'And Justice For All' watch, you'll be perfectly equipped for your day - and you'll have your favourite band with you at all times!