This item is currently not available.
- Extremely limited edition and available online only from EMP!
- Lovingly detailed design thanks to a collaboration with well known watch brand Nixon (embossed snake’s head, leather-look face, second hand in lightning bolt form)
- Adjustable strap length from approx. 21 to 23 cm, with buckle
- Strap width: approximately 2.3 cm
- Casing diameter: approx. 4.2 cm
- Waterproof up to 10 bar
- Mineral glass casing, leather strap
- Delivered in a Metallica watch box
Nixon's new "Black Album" watch is a must-have for any Metallica fan!
The band's fifth studio album "Metallica", released in 1991, is the band's best-selling album ever.
The high-quality watch convinces with its special leather-look dial embossed with a serpent head and the second hand in lightning form. Like the rest of the watch, the leather strap, with a Metallica logo engraved on the pin buckle, is black. In addition, this detailed watch is water resistant to 10 bar and can be worn during almost all your activities.
With the "Black Album" watch you'll be perfectly equipped for your everyday life - and always have your favourite band with you!