Competitions at EMP
Win VIP Golden Circle Tickets to Metallica at Twickenham Stadium!
Closing date: 09.06.2019
EMP are giving you the chance to win VIP tickets for you and a friend to the Metallica concert on the 20th June 2019 at Twickenham Stadium! The tickets are VIP Package ‘All Nightmare Long Experience’ standing tickets in the Golden Circle!
Each ticket includes:
One general admission Golden Circle field ticket
Dedicated venue entrance
Access to the 'Sanitarium Rubber Room' lounge featuring:
One drink ticket at the cash bar*
Dinner at the 'Spit Out The Bone' Buffet
Experience the UPDATED 'Memory Remains' touring exhibit, showcasing the band's own personally chosen collection of memorabilia
One show specific poster
One Metallica tour t-shirt, chosen by you
Priority merchandise shopping
Dedicated on-site staff
For your chance to win this unbelievable experience, answer the question on this page.
Please note these are standing tickets so seating will not be available during the show.
*Local liquor laws apply
**Please note, pre-show time and location will vary by venue and may be at an off-site location earlier in the day
Terms & Conditions
1) The promoter is: EMP Mail Order UK Ltd (company no. 6323645) whose registered office is at 9 Devonshire Square, London, EC2M 4YF.
2) The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of EMP Mail Order UK Ltd and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3) There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4) By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5) Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via https://www.emp.co.uk/competitions
6) The competition is open to online entrants only.
7) Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
8) Closing date for entry will be Sunday 9th June 2019. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
9) No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
10) EMP Mail Order UK Ltd reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11) EMP Mail Order UK Ltd is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12) The prize is as follows: 2 x All Nightmare Long Experience tickets to the Metallica concert on 20th June 2019 at Twickenham Stadium, London.
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13) Winners will be chosen at random by software.
14) The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Twitter/Facebook and/or telephone within 48 hours of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize by Tuesday 11th June 2019 23:59, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15) EMP Mail Order UK Ltd will notify the winner when the prize can be collected from the EMP UK London office (9 Devonshire Square, London, EC2M 4YF). Pick up time and day to be defined with winner.
16) EMP Mail Order UK Ltd’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17) The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by [English] law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of [England].
18) The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
19) Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
20) The winner is responsible for their own transport arrangements to and from the event location.
21) Entrants must be over 18. Second ticket must be over 14 and under 16’s have to be accompanied by an adult.
Our recommendation for you