Competitions at EMP
WIN this FINAL FANTASY XIV: SHADOWBRINGERS bundle!
Closing date: 31.07.2019
FINAL FANTASY XIV: SHADOWBRINGERS is available July 2nd on PlayStation® 4, Windows®, Mac and Steam and we are giving you the chance to WIN this FINAL FANTASY XIV bundle including:
- FINAL FANTASY XIV Online Complete Edition PS4
- PS4 console
- LG 50" 4K TV
For your chance to win this incredible bundle, answer the question on this page.
What is FINAL FANTASY® XIV Online?
FINAL FANTASY XIV Online is an online game for PS4, Windows, Mac and Steam that invites you to create your own unique hero and battle monsters alongside friends. With over 16 million players worldwide, play FINAL FANTASY XIV Online for free now.
Take part in the next saga of FINAL FANTASY XIV Online with—SHADOWBRINGERS! A new adventure begins in a world where light ushers all unto oblivion. But hope is not yet lost, for where there is light there is shadow. Game available 2nd July on PS4, Windows, Mac and Steam.
SQUARE ENIX LEGAL LINE:
© 2010 - 2019 SQUARE ENIX CO., LTD. All Rights Reserved.
FINAL FANTASY, FINAL FANTASY XIV, FFXIV, SQUARE ENIX and the SQUARE ENIX logo are registered trademarks or trademarks of Square Enix Holdings Co., Ltd.
SHADOWBRINGERS is a registered trademark or trademark of Square Enix Co., Ltd.
LOGO ILLUSTRATION: © 2010, 2014, 2016, 2018 YOSHITAKA AMANO
Terms & Conditions
1) The promoter is: EMP Mail Order UK Ltd (company no. 6323645) whose registered office is at 9 Devonshire Square, London, EC2M 4YF.
2) The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of EMP Mail Order UK Ltd and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3) There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4) By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5) Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via https://www.emp.co.uk/competitions
6) The competition is open to online entrants only.
7) Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
8) Closing date for entry will be Wednesday 31st July 2019. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
9) No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
10) EMP Mail Order UK Ltd reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11) EMP Mail Order UK Ltd is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12) The prize is as follows: 1 x FINAL FANTASY XIV Online Complete Edition PS4, 1 x PS4 console, 1 x 1 x LG 50" 4K TV
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13) The winner will be chosen at random by software.
14) The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Twitter/Facebook and/or telephone within 48 hours of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize by Tuesday 5th August 2019 11:59pm, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15) EMP Mail Order UK Ltd will notify the winner when the prize can be collected / is delivered.
16) EMP Mail Order UK Ltd’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17) The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by [English] law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of [England].
18) The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
19) Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
20) Entrants must be over 18.
- Laura F., Washington