Competitions at EMP
WIN A NEBULA MARS 2 PRO PROJECTOR IN HONOUR OF HORROR CHANNEL'S SCI-FEAR WEEK!
Closing date: 28.11.2021
Calling all Sci-Fi fans, Horror fans and Sci-Fi Horror fans! To celebrate the start of their Sci-Fear Week, we’ve teamed up with Horror Channel* to give away the ultimate prize!
From 20th November to 26th November, evenings on Horror Channel will be full of strange science, terrifying technology and insidious invasions for the ultimate week of sci-fi horror. Tune in from 9 pm every night to catch the best and most scary sci-fi films, like the UK TV premieres of The Last Day on Mars and Saturn 3, as well as Xtro, the nightmarish Extraterrestrial, Kill Command, Scanners and the adaption of Stephen King’s Cell starring John Cusack and Samuel L. Jackson. You don’t want to miss it!
And what better way to enjoy these and so many more amazing films than on a Nebula Mars 2 Pro projector? Experience cinematic sound and the 720p quality imaging in your very own outdoor movie space, plus with a HDMI and USB 2.0 port, you can plug-in to watch your favourite shows, games and movies!
* Horror Channel is available to watch on Sky (Channel 317), Freeview (Channel 68), Freesat (Channel 138) and Virgin Media (Channel 149).
Terms & Conditions
1) The promoter is: EMP Mail Order UK Ltd (company no. 6323645) whose registered office is at 35 New Broad Street, London, EC2M 1NH.
2) The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of EMP Mail Order UK Ltd and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3) There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4) By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5) Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via https://www.emp.co.uk/competitions
6) The competition is open to online entrants only.
7) Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
8) Closing date for entry will be 28th November 2021. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
9) No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
10) EMP Mail Order UK Ltd reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11) EMP Mail Order UK Ltd is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12) The prize is as follows: 1 X Nebula Mars 2 Pro projector. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
14) The winner will be chosen at random by software.
15) The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Twitter/Facebook and/or telephone within 48 hours of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize by 30th November 2021 11:59pm, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
16) EMP Mail Order UK Ltd will notify the winner when the prize can be collected / is delivered.
17) EMP Mail Order UK Ltd’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
18) The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by [English] law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of [England].
19) The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20) Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
21) Entrants must be over 18.
- Victoria N., Edinburgh