Order for £ 35 or more and get free shipping!
- Authentic replica of Hermione's Time Turner
- With working hourglass
- Pendant diameter: approx. 3,5 cm
- Chain length: 52 cm
- With bar closure
- Jewellery with a gold coating
- Delivered with certificate of authenticity
- Inner rings can be rotated
- Comes with an elaborate wooden display with mirrors in which the necklace can be hung up
- All around the inner ring you can read in black writing: my use & value unto you are gauged by what you have to do
- All around the outer ring you can read in black writing: I mark the hours every one nor have I yet outrun the sun
- Delicate piece of jewellery, which should be handled with care
Who wouldn't want to be at two places at the same time? You think that's impossible? Right, the only one that can be in multiple places at once is Hermione from Harry Potter. She needs her Time Turner to do that. We also have Hermione's Time Turner from Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban. The Time Turner is on the necklace, it consists of an inner ring and an outer ring with an hourglass in the middle. On the inner ring you can read: my use & value unto you are gauged by what you have to do. On the outer ring you can read: I mark the hours every one nor have I yet outrun the sun. Especially cool: the necklace comes with an elaborate wooden display with mirrors on the inside, in which the necklace can be hung up.