New customers: Free delivery from £30
New customers: Free delivery from £30. Only standard delivery methods. The delivery costs will be deducted automatically at checkout.
|Product topic||Casual wear|
|Product type||Shoulder Bag|
- shoulder bag made of cotton with applications and fake straps made of polyurethane
- dimensions approx 32.5 x 34 x 15 cm
- two patch pockets on the front with snap closure
- a pocket with magnetic button closure and fake strap on each side
- main compartment can be shut with a zipper
- inside in camouflage looks
- flap with magnetic closure and fake strap
- inner back with extra pocket (width 19 cm) with zipper
- carrying strap adjustable from approximately 105 to 172 cm
- strap shoulder pads about 4 cm wide
The new Park Avenue shoulder bag by Brandit shouldn't be missing from you at the next concert! It has enough space for everything and thanks to the compact design, it does not disturb you even when you are rocking out. Patch pockets with snap closure and fake straps, a cool camouflage look on the inside and a belt with wide shoulder pads, even an extra compartment - this bag has it all.
The perfect bag
This bag is great. I carry a lot of stuff around with me, so most bags struggle just to hold my everyday stuff. This bag is deceptively large - when it arrived it looked a bit small, but it just keeps expanding. Not only can it fit my regular stuff, but also another 9 books - or a fair amount of shopping (4 beers, a pizza and a kilo of frozen veg, for example.) Its very sturdy and well made and all the pockets mean that you can keep things separated. The strap does have a tendency to loosen, but it's very quick to readjust and I don't have to do so very often.
Wasnt expecting this bag to be as big. But I still love it.
Huge but cool!!
I buy this bag for my gf. Its great thing! Very roomy and looks great!
This bag isn't too bad, the material is of a decent quality and it has plenty of room and pockets, the only downfall is that the bag strap loosens itself while walking which gets rather annoying.
Posted on: 27 Aug 2017
Park Avenue Bag
Brought for my daughter. It is fantastic plenty of room for books and iPad, extra pockets for keys, chargers etc. Was concerned about the price but the bag is so worth it, very well made, good quality materials and decent stitching. I would highly recommend this to everyone.