Competitions at EMP
WIN A NIGHTMARE BEFORE CHRISTMAS “25 YEARS” COLLECTORS CHESS SET!
Closing date: 16.12.2019
The Nightmare before Christmas was released in the UK 25 years ago and it’s as popular now as it was back then.
To celebrate 25 years of this awe-inspiring musical we are giving YOU the chance to WIN this truly fantastic Collectors Chess Set where you can beat your opponent and become the King of Halloween Town!
There is no denying the impact that Tim Burton’s gothic stop-motion dark fantasy animation has had upon the alternative community since release thanks to not only the story but the gothic setting and the truly awesome songs - “This is Halloween” is one of the greatest musical songs ever written.
And yes, we absolutely LOVE Marilyn Manson’s version of it.
Jack Skellington is a rock star in his own right, he’s an icon to the outcasts of “normal” society, to the misunderstood, to the weird and to the ones with a spooky soul who are not evil but who are trying to find their happy ever after, something that the rock and goth community can relate all too well to. I know that I do and I’m pretty sure that most of you reading this feel the same too.
The set consists features 32 vinyl figurines of your favourite characters such as: Jack Skellington, Sally, Happy & Sad Major, Zero, Oogie Boogie plus many more!
It really is an amazing set and something that you will never want to part with.
For a chance to win please answer the following question and good luck!
Terms & Conditions
1) The promoter is: EMP Mail Order UK Ltd (company no. 6323645) whose registered office is at 35 New Broad Street, London, EC2M 1NH.
2) The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of EMP Mail Order UK Ltd and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3) There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4) By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5) Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via https://www.emp.co.uk/competitions
6) The competition is open to online entrants only.
7) Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
8) Closing date for entry will be 16th December 2019. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
9) No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
10) EMP Mail Order UK Ltd reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11) EMP Mail Order UK Ltd is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12) The prize is as follows: 1 x The Nightmare Before Christmas Collectors Chess Set The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13) The winner will be chosen at random by software.
14) The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Twitter/Facebook and/or telephone within 48 hours of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize by 18th December 2019 11:59pm, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15) EMP Mail Order UK Ltd will notify the winner when the prize can be collected / is delivered.
16) EMP Mail Order UK Ltd’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17) The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by [English] law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of [England].
18) The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
19) Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
20) Entrants must be over 18.
... are currently being determined. Please check back later.