|XS||8||78 - 81 cm||64 - 67 cm||87 - 90 cm|
|S||10/12||82 - 90 cm||68 - 74 cm||91 - 98 cm|
|M||12/14||86 - 94 cm||71 - 78 cm||95 - 101 cm|
|L||14/16||90 - 97 cm||75 - 82 cm||98 - 104 cm|
|XL||18||98 - 102 cm||83 - 87 cm||105 - 108 cm|
|2XL||20||103 - 109 cm||88 - 94 cm||109 - 113 cm|
|3XL||22||110 - 115 cm||95 - 101 cm||114 - 118 cm|
|4XL||24||116 - 121 cm||102 - 108 cm||119 - 123 cm|
|5XL||26||122 - 128 cm||109 - 115 cm||124 - 130 cm|
|6XL||28||129 - 135 cm||116 - 122 cm||131 - 137 cm|
|7XL||30||136 - 141 cm||123 - 129 cm||138 - 144 cm|
The chest should be measured at the widest part of the chest area. It's important, that you measure from under the armpits.
The waist is measured around the narrowest part of the upper body. This is somewhere between the pelvis and the lowest ribs.
The seat area is measured around the largest point of the butt.
How do I put on a Corset?
- First you open the Corset on the front and loosen the lacing on the back. Please loosen the lacing really well enough to make it easier to close it on the front.
- Now you put the Corset around your upper part of the body and close the loop on the front. If you opened the lacing enough this will be really easy. At this time the Corset is too wide. Let's start to form it to your body.
- Before tying make sure you have put the fabric insert into the right position so it lays flat on your back.
- Finally make a nice knot and it's done. You can do it like in the example or use a different knot.
- And now the Corset sits perfectly and elegantly on your body.